Texas Non-Disclosure Law

Bedford Criminal Lawyer Working for Nondisclosure of Your Record

People in Fort Worth and across Tarrant County who were not able to get their criminal case dismissed outright, and are therefore ineligible for an expunction, still may have a record clearing option by filing a petition for nondisclosure. While law enforcement and government agencies will still have access to your full criminal background, employers, lenders and other private institutions will not.

At the David E. Cook law office in Bedford, Texas, our attorney represents clients throughout Tarrant County and the Fort Worth area. We help people clear their name and petition for nondisclosure of criminal records by offering personal service and a history of real results.

Take Back Control Over How People See You

A clear criminal record is important for people who are looking for employment, education and lending opportunities. For many, simply living out from under the shadow of a tarnished criminal record is reason enough to petition for nondisclosure of their criminal records.

Particularly if you had deferred adjudication and probation for a misdemeanor or felony, our lawyer will work with you to review your options under nondisclosure. This will prevent your criminal record from being seen by:

  • Employers
  • Colleges and universities
  • Banks and lenders
  • Landlords

While expunction is only an option if you had your case dismissed or received a not-guilty verdict, our firm can fully review your case and work to find the right option for you. It is important to understand the not all offenses are eligible for nondisclosure and there may be a waiting period before you can petition the court. The best way to start taking back control of your criminal history is by finding out what your options are.

Affordable Fees and Real Solutions

Schedule a free initial consultation with our attorney today to take the first steps to clearing your public name. Call us at 817-545-3309 or contact us online to set up an appointment or request more information.