Arlington Criminal Defense Lawyer
A Tarrant County Attorney Aggressively Fighting for Your Rights
For 15 years, our founding attorney, David E. Cook, has been providing dependable and client-focused criminal defense representation to Fort Worth and Tarrant County, Texas, clients.
At our firm, we understand how important it is to have a strong legal defense that protects your rights and works for you in and out of the courtroom. We know that our clients have lives, families, careers and futures to protect. When you need a lawyer on your side who will help you fight short-term legal problems while protecting your long-term exposure to unexpected consequences of criminal arrest and a subsequent conviction, contact us for a free consultation.
Handling State Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
At our Bedford law firm, we represent clients with a full range of criminal law services, including:
Bail and Bonds
Learn more about bonds at these pages:
- First-time DWI
- Multiple DWIs
- DWI for drug or prescription medications
- Intoxication assault or manslaughter
- Marijuana possession
- Possession of hard or prescription drugs
- Possession with intent to deliver
- Embezzlement, employee theft and pilferage
- Robbery and armed robbery
- Burglary and criminal trespass
- Credit card fraud
- Theft by check
- Identity theft
- Internet crimes
- Domestic violence
- Misdemeanor assault, third-degree assault, bar fights
- Harassment or stalking
- Aggravated and felony assault
- Terroristic or death threats
- Weapons charges, felon in possession of a firearm, unlawful carry
Learn More About Our Criminal Law Services at These Information Pages:
We know that when you hire a criminal defense attorney, you want a professional with a proven record of making a difference. Your case will be handled by a veteran criminal defense lawyer with 15 years of experience.
In addition to our criminal defense practice, we also offer guidance in expunction and attorney bail bonds matters.
Call 817-545-3309 to Schedule an Appointment
To set up a free initial consultation with our Fort Worth criminal defense attorney, please call our Bedford office at 817-545-3309 or contact us online.